I love that the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper is so beautiful on its on in black and white, BUT, it is even more stunning when coloured with our Stampin’ Blends Markers!
- – Pink Pirouette Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” and 3” x 4”
- – Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 4”
- – Petal Passion DSP: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Fold 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” of Pink Pirouette card stock in half to create card base.
- Using Stampin’ Blends Markers, color the flowers on the DSP
- Attach a strip of the 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon to left side of the above DSP, adhering the ends in the back.
- Adhere the above DSP/Ribbon combination to the card front.
- Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink stamp the sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set onto the Whisper White card stock. Add flowers as desired from the Petal Palette stamp set then color the flowers using the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Using the Layering Ovals Framelits cut out the above sentiment and mat with a coordinating oval cut from Pink Pirouette card stock with the Layering Shapes Framelits.
- Adhere the oval combination to the front of the card and top with a bow tied from the 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon using Mini Glue Dots.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!