Hey friends! Happy Tuesday! Here is a really pretty card for you today. Don’t you love the deep purple colour on the flowers?
- Stamp Sets – Color Me Happy (144069)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145589); Old Olive Blends Combo (144597); Rich Razzleberry Combo Blends (144602); Pink Pirouette Combo Blends (144604); Dimensionals (104430); Basic Rhinestones (144220)
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11”, 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” for mat and 4 x 5 ¼” for inside, scrap for sentiment
- Petal Passion DSP: 3 ½” x 4 ¾” and 1” strip on inside bottom of your white.
- Using your Blends color all or just a few of the flowers and leaves using the Old Olive for the leaves, the Rich Razzleberry for the middle flowers and the bottom right and Pink Pirouette for the lighter flowers.
- I got different shades some lighter by only using the lighter Blend in the Combo to give varying colors. Some blended some not.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black on a scrap of white and cut out. I added that to the card front using Dimensionals. Then added two Rhinestones.
Tip: I like to add a little dark Blend to the inside petals and then blend with the light color in a circular motion. It works well and adds some light spots for you.
Love this card? Shop these products now!
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!