I’m sure I’ve talked about this before…but, do you have those cards that you make that just MAKE YOU HAPPY?! We’ll I do and this is one of them. I love working with Pink Pirouette and I’m so sad that we will no longer have this colour after June 30th. Because it’s an In Color, it is only in the catalogue for 12 months and then a new 6 In Colors come out. Normally, I can handle "losing" these 6 colours…even though I love them each year. We’ll let me tell you something….this time I AM NOT OK WITH LOSING PINK PIROUETTE! (Sorry, about the screaming…lol) I love, love, love this colour and find it’s just such a pretty girl colour. Do you think I should start a petition or something…hee, hee. Ok….I’ll get over it eventually…but, I will be stocking up on this colour for sure before it goes out! AND you should too!
This pretty card was another card we made at my Fifth Avenue Floral class and I think one of the favourites!
Directions for flower:
- Start with Vellum Cardstock and swipe it with the Embossing Buddy to reduce static and make the embossing powder go where you actually want it to go!
- Stamp the flower on the Vellum using Versamark.
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and tap off excess.
- Heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Colour back-side of flower entirely with Pink Passion Stampin’ Write Marker. Highlight "lines" with Regal Rose Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Cut out flower and use little dots of Crystal Effects to glue to card. (You don’t need much and it will dry clear!)
Don’t forget that if you shop online this month, you’ll receive a fabulous Fifth Avenue Floral Project Tutorial! Check it out here!
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (111734), On Your Birthday (111664)
Ink: Versamark (102283), Regal Rose (105211)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (111351), Regal Rose (105130), Whisper White (100730), Vellum Cardstock (101856)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Crop-a-dile (108362), Crafter’s Tool Kit for paper piercing (104310), Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (111373), Heat Tool (100005), White Embossing Powder (109132), Embossing Buddy (103083)