Today is card #5 & 6 of the Peaceful Poppies Series where I challenged myself to use up every pattern of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper with the Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle and the Painted Poppies Bundle.
The colours found in the designer paper are:
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
I used this designer paper for this card. (All the designer papers are double-sided)
Today I thought I’d share 2 different cards since they use the opposite side of the same designer paper.
Blackberry Bliss: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Old Olive: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Basic Black: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
Designer Paper: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!