Hello! Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to show you one of the cards from last week's Christmas Card Class. I loved the idea of creating a larger tree using the Perfect Pines Framelits- it just fit perfectly in front of the Hearth & Home window frame!
Tips to Make It:
- Emboss the backround Basic Gray with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder, run some ink along the embossed edges to add texture
- Stamp the window scene using one of the scenes from Happy Scenes
- Cut the window out from Whisper White cardstock using the Hearth & Home Thinlits and rub some Chocolate Chip ink along edges with sponge, adhere to the stamped scene and then to the Basic Gray layer
- Cut 3 different sized trees from Perfect Pines Framelits-you can cut all three from the one strip of Always Artichoke all at once through the Big Shot
- Use scissors to rim the trunks off the two smaller trees. Line up the three trees one on top of the other- smallest to largest to create one large tree and adhere together; run the larger tree through the Big Shot in the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder; add to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp the ornaments with Real Red and the tree base with Chocolate Chip and cut with the matching Framelits, use glue dots to adhere the pieces to the tree and add a star button from Home for Christmas Designer Buttons
- Stamp the sentiment and punch out using the Washi Label punch
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock-140272
- Happy Scenes Stamp Set – 139821
- Whisper White Ink-101731
- Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies -139666
- Home for Christmas Designer Buttons- 139639
- Smoky Slate cardstock- 131202
- Basic Gray ink- 140932
- Always Artichoke cardstock-105119
- Always Artichoke ink-126972
- Chocolate Chip Ink-126979
- Real Red ink-126949
- Real Red cardstock-102482
- Whisper White cardstock-100730
- Elegant Dots Embossing Folder- 138287
- Perfect Pines Framelits dies-139665
- Peaceful Pines stamp set- 139728
- Brick Wall Embossing Folder-138288
- Washi Label Punch-138296
- Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430
- SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331
- Mini Glue Dots- 103683
- Stampin’ Sponges-101610
Shop directly by clicking on each item below, make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
October Hostess Code to use: QJE6SQJR
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!