Today's card is a quick and easy birthday card that you can make in a jiffy- especially when you realize you forgot to make one! This card using the Party With Cake stamp set to create a fun backdrop for the sentiment.
How to Make It:
1. Emboss the card front using Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
2. Stamp the Whisper White layer using Tangering Tango, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
3. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black
4. Adhere the stamped layer to the Bermuda Bay layer
5. Tie Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon and adhere the whole thing to card front
Stamps: Party With Cake- 140672 clear mount, 140669 wood
Paper: Tangerine Tango-126946, Whisper White cardstock-100730, Bermuda Bay cardstock-131197
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928 or Memento Tuxedo Black ink-132708; Refill: 133456, Bermuday Bay ink-131171, Tangerine Tango-126946, Melon Mambo- 126948
Other: Confetti TIEF- , Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon-140569, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, Glue Dots-103683
Measurements: Whisper White- 4.5×3, Bermuda Bay- 4.75×3.25, Tangerine Tango- 5.5×8.5
Thanks for reading! I hope you get to enjoy some stampin' time today!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS