Hello! Happy Friday!
As we head into the weekend, I've got a no layer card to end our week of class cards. This card features the Party Wishes Stamp Set and the Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
How to Make It:
- Use the Big Shot to run the Thick Whisper White card base through with the Confetti Embossing folder , try to keep the oval centered
- Stamp the cake base in Basic Gray
- Stamp the cake in Watermelon Wonder
- Use Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie markers to color the candles on the stamp, then stamp on the cake
- Stamp the confetti and the sentiment over top the stamped cake- use Bermuda Bay and Watermelon Wonder markers to ink up the stamp
- Stamp the larger candle using Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie markers, on a scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the candle punch in the Party Punch Pack
- Adhere the candle punch out in the middle of the smaller stamped candles using 2 Way Glue Pen
- Add some shine to the cake stand and candle flames with the Wink of Stella pen
- Add a strip of Pearls Basics to the bottom of the cake
- Wrap Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine around the card front and tie a bow
Stamps: Party Wishes-140651 wood, 140961 clear-mount
Paper: Whisper White Thick- 140272, Whisper White- 100730 (for punching)
Ink: Stampin’ Write Markers: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Watermelon Wonder, Watermelon Wonder ink-138323,Basic Gray Archival ink-140932; Refill-140929, Wink of Stella-clear-141897
Other: Party Punch Pack-140608, Confetti TIEF- 140592, Pearls Basics Jewels-119247, Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine-134575, Mini Glue Dots- 103683, Two-Way Glue Pen-100425
Shop for what you need by clicking on each item below, make sure to scroll through to see all the supplies:
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Monday with the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop!!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX