Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I've got a pretty birthday card to show you today using the Party Wishes stamp set.
How to Make It:
1. Punch out three flowers out of Shimmery White card stock using the tree builder punch. Use a sponge dauber to add melon mambo ink to them and set aside for a moment
2. On Shimmer White Card Stock, stamp the cake using the crushed curry ink pad.
3. Stamp the sentiment in black ink on top.
4. Use a 2 ½” circle punch to punch out the circle shape.
5. Using glue dots, add the three flowers to the top of the card.
6. Attach three self adhesive Rhinestones to the top of the flowers.
7. Assemble the rest of the layers, as shown in the phonto from the bottom up.
8. When you attach the doily, be sure to crumple it up first to give it more interest. Attach the black circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Use a glue dot to attach the bow.
Stamp Set: Party Wishes: Wood #140651 Clear #140961
Inks: Melon Mambo Ink Pad # 126948 Crushed Curry Ink Pad #131173, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink # 132708
Paper: Sahara Sand Card Stock #121043, Shimmer White #101910, Black Card Stock #121045, Melon Mambo Card Stock #115320, It’s my Party Designer Series Paper Stack #140552
Other: Tea Lace Paper Doily #129399, 2 ½” Circle Punch #, ¼” Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon # 134566, Banner Triple Punch #138292, Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #140592, Sponge Dauber #133773, Tree Builder Punch # 138295, Rhinestones #119246
• Sahara Sand 11 x 4 ¼”, scored and folded in half at 5 ½”
• Basic Black 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
• Melon Mambo, 5 x 3 ¾”
• It’s my Party DSP, 1 x 5 ½, punched with the triple banner punch
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG