Good Morning! Happy Friday!
The Party Pop Up Thinlits are amazing dies to create, just as the name says, Pop Up cards- but you can also use them for the front of the card too!
How to Make It:
- Place a strip of It’s My Party Washi Tape in the middle of the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper panel as shown. Fold excess tape around to the backside of the panel. Adhere prepared panel to the front of the Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Run a scrap piece of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot Machine using the largest Deco Labels Die. Run the scrap Bermuda Bay through the Big Shot Machine using the scrap of Bermuda Bay card stock.
- Adhere the birthday cut out to the deco label cut out with a few taps from your Stampin’ Glue Stick.
- Tie a bow with the Basic Black and Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine and attach to the front of your cake stamp stand with a glue dot.
- Attach to your completed birthday label die cut to the front of your card with dimensionals. A quick and easy card!!
- Stamps – Party with Cake stamp set can be Bundled with Party Pop-Up Thinlit Dies if desired WM Bundle: 140815, CM Bundle: 140814
- Paper – Bermuda Bay #131197, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper #140552
- Tools & Misc. – Big Shot #113439, Deco Labels Framelits #130102, Party Pop-Up Thinlit Dies (on their own if you don’t get the bundle) #140620, It’s My Party Washi Tape #140556, Baker’s Twine Combo Pack #140555, Glue Dots #103683, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, SNAIL #104332, Stampin’ Glue Sticks #130654
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX