Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a great week!
Here’s another adorable card using the Party Pandas stamp set!!! How cute is this card?!?!
- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half, 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- Ribbon: 9”
- Stamp the “line” image from the Color Me Happy stamp set using Basic Black ink on the left side of the Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼” layer. Stamp the line image again, this time, connecting the first line as shown. Let dry.
- Stamp the round lantern from the Color Me Happy stamp set using Basic Black ink on the far-left side of the line. Stamp this same image again in the center where the line intersects. Let dry. Color in these lanterns using the Real Red marker.
- Stamp the rectangle lantern from the Color Me Happy stamp set using Basic Black ink on the right side of the round lanterns as shown. Let dry. Color in these lanterns using the Crushed Curry marker.
- Stamp the panda/party hat image using Basic Black ink on white scrap cardstock. Let dry. Cut out the image, eliminating the hat, using your scissors. Adhere the panda to the line as shown using Dimensionals.
- Make a bow using the Real Red Ribbon. Adhere to the top of the panda’s head using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the greeting “Hang in there” from the Here For You stamp set towards the upper right corner of the white 4” x 5 ¼” cardstock using the Basic Black ink as shown. Let dry.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!