Another snow day! Today was very icy out, so all the buses were cancelled. For some reason, I woke up at around 6am, just in time to tell everyone that it’s a snow day and then I couldn’t fall back asleep. I stayed up for a few hours and then went back to bed till noon…lol. Strange morning!
I hope your morning has gone well for you!
Today’s card is another adorable one using the PARTY PANDAS Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can get free with a $60 order. Have I said yet how much I LOVE this stamp set…lol?!
- Score the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of thick white cardstock at 4-1/4” and fold. This will be your card base.
- Stamp panda using smoky slate ink all over the smoky slate cardstock. Add to card front.
- Using the scallop tag topper punch, punch the top of both the whisper white and basic black cardstock pieces.
- Stamp the panda on the white tag using memento ink.
- Color using Stampin’ Blends. Note: The smoky slate Stampin’ Blend was used to add just a touch of shading just inside the white areas of the panda.
- Add the two tags together using a 3” strip of the smoky slate gingham ribbon.
- Wrap a 6” piece of black bakers twine around the ribbon and tie a bow.
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 2” x 3-1/2”
- Smoky Slate Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 2” x 3-1/2”
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 1/2” x 2”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!