Hi stampers! Today I thought I'd share with you a really fun VIDEO that was shared on the Stampin' Up! youtube channel. This adorable project was made by the very talented Sara Douglass. She shows us how to make the flower featured on page 25 of the catalogue using Creped filter paper!
1. Using Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, cut Creped Filter Paper (six layers for Tangerine Tango petals, and two layers for Daffodil Delight petals)
2. Load Brayer with ink from ink pad, roll color onto smooth side of creped paper. Repeat this step until desired color saturation is reached. May need to ink both sides of filter paper.
3. Layer flowers in staggered order.
4. Attach together with stapler or pierce center and use a brad.
5. Scrunch flowers from top down to get desired look.
6. Punch 3/4" circle from Old Olive Cardstock. Pierce center.
7. Prepare floral wire and thread through Old Olive Circle.
8. Attach to back of flower using hot glue.
Wasn't this project great…time to get your own creped filter paper!!!!
- -Fun Flowers Bigz Die #121812
- -Big Shot #113439
- -Creped Filter Paper #129393
(click on pink numbers to go to store to purchase or to get more info on the items)