It's been a super busy week here in my Stamping Studio, hence why the blog has been so quiet! I've been super busy here getting things ready for my Crafty Girls Retreat this weekend!! I've got my Classes all ready, my Make & Take samples done, Goody Bags ready to go, Gifts & Prizes all ready for gifting, and of course I had to pack up my stamp studio to bring with me…and can't forget that I had to pack my clothes and other necessities too 🙂 Phew! All done and on the road! I am so excited to have a weekend of fun with all my Crafty Girls guests! Hawaiian style! 😉
I had a quick card to share today before I hit the road 🙂
Isn't this a wonderful card? So simple, but so lovely! I just really love how this simple stamp set can produce such gorgeous cards!
You can download the instructions for this card here: Ornamental Pine Project Sheet
· Baked Brown Sugar card base: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
· Garden Green panel: 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
· Very Vanilla panel: 3-3/4” x 5"
· Very Vanilla greeting banner: 3/4" x 3-1/2"
1. Stamp in lower left corner of Very Vanilla panel:
a. Ornamental Pine "needles" with Garden Green, pinecone with Baked Brown Sugar.
b. Gorgeous Grunge "dots" with Crumb Cake
2. Adhere stamped panel to Garden Green Panel
3. Stamp greeting with Early Espresso on to Very Vanilla greeting banner. Cut left edge into a banner shape. Adhere to front of stamped panel with Stampin' Dimensionals
4. Tie Gold Bakers Twine around panel and adhere to folded 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Baked Brown Sugar card base.
Here are the products used to make this card:
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, full of crafting fun! I know I will!
November Hostess Code to use: 2793SE2R
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!