Hello and happy, happy Friday!
I hope you had a great week and now have a wonderful weekend planned!
I have another beautiful card made with the Ornamental Pine stamp set. I'm sure I mentioned that I love this stamp set for the simple reason that for such a simple looking stamp set you really can create the most spectacular looking cards with it! Love, love, love it!!
I love this colour combination too, and the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper makes it so easy to coordinate colours! What do you think?
You can download the project sheet for this card here: Ornamental Pine2 Project Sheet
· Whisper White cardstock: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
· Pear Pizzaz cardstock: 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
· Whisper White cardstock: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
· Designer Series Paper: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1. Ink Pine branch with both Pear Pizzaz and Early Espresso–do so by holding pad in your hand and inking upside down–just tap pad where you want each color (could also do with markers, but pads works just fine) Stamp as shown
2. Stamp ornament on scrap paper and cut out, punch hole in top and tie Bakers Twine through it. Adhere over pine brand using dimensional
3. Stamp "sentiment" on bottom
4. Adhere Whisper White layer to Pear Pizzaz layer and tie ribbon around
5. Adhere DSP to front of card
6. Adhere stamped layer to card using dimensionals
Here are the Stampin' Up products used on today's card:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!!
November Hostess Code to use: 2793SE2R
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!