This card was super fun to make! I love how the colours look so “springy!” Some of these products are on the retiring list, if you love them, make sure you get them before they are gone for good!
- Basic Black (base): 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded
- Whisper White (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to Basic Black card.
- Cut the Twine approx. 15 inches, tie around the card and finish with a bow.
- Use the medium-sized swirl from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut out Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay cardstock with Big Shot.
- Use Big Shot with smallest swirl thinlit to cut out the shape with Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- Stamp large circle swirl stamp on each coloured cardstock (Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay & Pineapple Punch) in its matching colour.
- Cut out the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo images with paper snips leaving a little border.
- Place Pineapple Punch cut out over the stamped image and cut the stamped image so it fits underneath.
- Add small amounts of liquid glue to the back of swirl shapes and adhere to the front of stamped images. Use SNAIL to add to card.
- Cut out leaves using Thinlits and adhere to card tucking them slightly under flowers.
- Cut out 2 ¼” stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Ink the greeting from the All Things Thanks stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on scrap paper once. Ink the bottom part of the greeting again with the Bermuda Bay ink to create an ombre effect, then stamp on oval.
- Add dimensionals to the back of greeting and adhere to card.
- Add some rhinestones to card.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!