November's HOSTESS CODE is: HHYBZP2P
Use it to qualify for Jo-Jo Points; click to find out more
Hello! Happy Friday! Black Friday- I hope you are shopping from the comfort of home today and not battling line ups at the stores! Don't forget, you can shop for great deals in Stampin' Up's ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!!
Here is today's card share:
How to Make It:
- Cut all cardstock, then Fold ½ sheet of very vanilla cardtock and lay gold foil paper on front of card – do not adhere
- Open card up and lay on magnetic platform – position 2.” square framelit over top of gold/vanilla layer (it will cut both at same time)
- Lay vellum piece under opening and mark gently with pencil
- Position 2.5” square framelit over marked area and die cut (remember this framelit is .5” bigger so you will not see any lines after cutting)
- Layer vellum to gold foil front – I chose to run a strip of adhesive where I would place the ribbon and use one glue dot in each upper corner
- Layer ribbon (gold satin first, then crochet trim over top edge of satin) to front of vellum/gold piece and fold ends to back of card
- Adhere to front of vanilla base centering openings
- Emboss wisemen and verse on scrap vanilla cardstock
- Emboss Joseph/Mary in opening of very vanilla cardstock
- Cut wise with paper snips, tuck under edge of ribbon
- Cut verse and adhere
- Tie Bow with crochet trim adhere
- Add large metal rimmed pearl and you are ready to sign the inside of the card!
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 1 piece 8.5” x 4.25”, 1 scrappiece to use for wiseman, verse Gold Foil – 4” x 5.25” Vellum piece – 3.75 x 5”
- Ribbon – approx. 5.5” for front of card of satin & crochet for bow – length will depend on how big you want loops/tails
- Stamp Sets: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful #139901
- Inks: Versamark #102283
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650, Gold Foil #132622, Winter Wonderland Vellum Paperstack #139594
- Other: Square Framelits collection #130921, Gold Embossing Powder #109129, Gold Satin ribbon #134547, Crochet Trim #134581, Metal Rim Pearls #138394
You can shop directly for supplies by clicking each item below- make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Shopping!!
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!