Happy Monday!! This Christmas Tree card was really fun to colour and is stunning in real life….especially with the Ice Stampin’ Glitter on the star!
- Cherry Cobbler: 5 ½” x 8 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼”)
- Shimmery White: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and 3/4″ x 3″
- Old Olive: 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink the Christmas tree stamp with Versamark, then right after, use the Mossy Meadow ink to cover the tree stamp. (Inking the stamp with Versamark ink first before the colour allows the coloured ink to stay sticky enough for the embossing powder to stick to.) TIP: when using a larger stamp, it can be helpful to use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat under your cardstock so that it gives you a nice surface and allows for a better-stamped image.
- Once stamped, sprinkle clear embossing powder over the entire image. Tap off excess embossing powder and put it back in its container. Use the heat tool to heat emboss the powder.
- Colour image using the Stampin’ Blend markers mentioned in the supply list.
- Adhere the Shimmery White cardstock to the Old Olive cardstock, then adhere both to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on to the smaller piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Wrap the linen thread 3 times around the cardstock on the left-hand side of greeting, and use tape to attach ends to the back.
- Take another small piece of linen thread and make a knot at the front of the greeting layer.
- Add a good amount of Shimmery Crystal Effect to the star, then dump some Ice Glitter on top. Let sit until completely dry.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!