With designer paper, sometimes you don’t even have to stamp to make a card beautiful!
- Fresh Fig cardstock 8 ½” x 5 ½
- Shimmery White cardstock 4” x 5 ¼”
- Shimmery White cardstock 3 ½” x 5”
- Shimmery White cardstock 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Fresh Fig cardstock 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Designer paper strips 1” x 4 ¾”
- Rose Glimmer paper 3” x 3 ½”
- Score and fold the ½ sheet of Fresh Fig cardstock – set aside
- Adhere 3 1” strips of Petal Promenade designer paper the 3 ½ x 5” piece of shimmery white cardstock
- Wrap a length of Fresh fig mini ruffled ribbon around layered cardstock from step 2 – tie off with know or bow
- Adhere layered piece to front of folded Fresh Fig cardstock
- Die cut circle from the 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ piece of Shimmery White cardstock
- Die cut scalloped circle from 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” piece of Fresh Fig cardstock
- Die cut Thank you thinlit from piece of Rose glimmer paper
- Adhere Rose thank you to Whisper White circle
- Adhere whisper white circle to Fresh Fig scalloped circle
- Adhere layered circle greeting to front of card (I used dimensionals to pop it up over the ribbon)
- Add 4” piece of Shimmery White cardstock to inside of card
- Add sentiment of choice to inside of card and or hand written note
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!