When you stamp a card…don’t forget to stamp your envelopes to match! No naked envelopes allowed! 😉
- Blackberry Bliss: 25” x 4.25”
- Mint Macaron: 4.25” x 11”, scored at 5.5”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- DSP: 4” x 5.25”
- Fold Mint Macaron in half.
- Center and adhere DSP to the front of the card.
- Center and adhere Blackberry Bliss to the front of the card.
- Wipe the front of the Whisper White cardstock with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark.
- Sprinkle Copper embossing powder on card. Shake off excess and heat with heat tool until all powder is “melted”.
- Stamp the gorgeous rose on the top of Whisper White card using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Wrap the twine around the card 3 times and tie in know.
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp the gorgeous rose on the envelope using Blackberry Bliss ink.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!