- Purple Posy: 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 5 ½” & 8 ¼”
- Seaside Spray: 3 ¾” x 2 ½”
- Shimmery White: 4 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Ribbon: 9” (2 pieces)
- Fold the Purple Posy cardstock in half (on the score line) to form the card base.
- Fold the front of the card back in half again (on the 2nd score line).
- Cut the stitched Rectangle out from the Shimmery White card stock on a die cutting machine.
- Stamp the deer image, with Jet Black Stazon ink, on the Shimmery White card stock.
- Stamp the deer image again on a Post-it Note and then cut it out.
- Place the Post-it Note over top of the deer to form a mask. And then stamp the additional trees, shrubs and grass using the Jet Black Stazon ink.
- Colour the images by using an Aqua Painter and squeezing the inkpads to form a pool of ink in the lid of the inkpads. Use the Aqua Painter to pick up the colour and colour the images. Use Crumb Cake and Soft Suede for the deer image. Use Soft Suede and Old Olive for the trees. Use Old Olive and Crumb cake for the ground and the shrubs. And use Seaside Spray, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape to do the sky. TIP: Colour one area and let it dry, before moving on to another area.
- Once the image has dried, stamp the “snow” image from the “Nature’s Beauty” stamp over the entire image.
- Attach the rectangle to the Seaside Spray Mat. Then add lots of SNAIL adhesive to the back of the Seaside Spray piece and attach one piece of ribbon to the back right-hand side. Then attach the image to the front of the card.
- Stamp the saying, on the White Cardstock, with Black ink, in the lower right-hand corner.
- Add lots of SNAIL adhesive to the back of the white piece and attach one piece of ribbon to the back right-hand side of the white piece. Then attach the white cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Tie the two ribbons together to close the card.
- Use small dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on some of the snowflakes. Sprinkle the Ice Glitter over top of the image and let it dry.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!