Mrs. Claus in this card come from the Santa’s Workshop Suite on page 19 of the Holiday Catalogue. The fun part about this suite is that the framelits are made to work with the designer paper…so you can cut out images to add to your card!
- Card Stock 1: Coastal Cabana 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Card Stock 2: Bermuda Bay scraps
- Card Stock 3: Whisper White scraps
- Card Stock 4: Smoky Slate scraps
- Cut 2 5/8” Circle from Coastal Cabana Card Base using Big Shot. Set center aside.
- Cut another 2 5/8” Circle from Bermuda Bay Card stock. Center the 3” Scallop and cut out the frame.
- Cut 2 1/4″ Whisper White Scallop, Pop up with Dimensionals.
- Cut 1 7/8” Stitched Circle. Layer on Whisper White.
- Cut Mrs. Claus from the DSP. Pop up with Dimensionals. Layer on Smoky Slate.
- Stamp phrase and Cut banner from Whisper White and then Cut banner again using Bermuda Bay Card Stock. This will give you your frame. Pop up with Dimensionals together.
- Emboss card base with Swirls embossing folder. Adhere layers as pictured.
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!