- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 5” x 2 3/4”, 2 1/2” x 1/2”, 3 1/2 x 1 3/4”
- Old Olive: 3 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Gold Foil: 4” x 1 1/4”, scrap
- Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Attach the layer of Gold Foil paper to the designer paper and then to the card base.
- Use the Stitched Nested Label die to cut the shape from the 5” x 2 3/4” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Old Olive ink, stamp the tree image onto the Old Olive cardstock. Cut out the tree using the coordinating die and attach it to the label shape.
- Attach the label to the card.
- Using Real Red ink, stamp the three gifts onto he 3 1/2” x 1 3/4” piece of Thick Whisper White. Then stamp the words onto the smallest piece of Thick Whisper White.
- Using Gold ink, stamp the ribbons onto the gifts and then cut out the images with the coordinating die.
- Attach the gifts as shown with the center gift raised using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Attach the words as shown and then add the star embellishment.
- Using Gold Foil paper, cut out the star for the top of the tree with the die and attach it to the card.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!