Skip to content
- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded
- Whisper White: 1 ½” x 1 ½”
- Whisper White: 1 ¾” x 1 ¾”
- Granny Apple Green: 1” x 3 ¾”
- Granny Apple Green: ½” 2”
- Early Espresso: 1” x 3 ¾”
- Coastal Cabana: 1” x 3 ¾”
- Line up Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso and Coastal Cabana cardstock on scratch paper. Be sure that they are touching. You can add a tiny bit of adhesive to the back of each panel to ensure they do not more.
- Rub the bottom of the cardstocks with the Embossing Buddy. Stamp the grass image using the Versamark ink repeatedly along the bottom edge of all three cardstocks until it has been filled. Stamp the flower image in the grass using Versamark ink, stamping repeatedly along the bottom edge of all three cardstocks.
- Sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat set. Let cool
- Adhere the three cardstock panels to the center of the note card as shown.
- Stamp the greeting “I don’t think…more than…” using two ink pads. Stamp the upper portion of the stamp using Early Espresso. Turn the greeting and ink the lower portion of the greeting using Coastal Cabana ink. Stamp the greeting on the 1 ½” square piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere the greeting to the 1 ¾” square of Whisper White using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting “miss you” using Early Espresso ink on the ½” x 2” piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere this to the center area of the Whisper White layers as shown.
JUNE HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UDAJQ9R4 <<
Qualify for JO JO POINTS
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!