From Halloween yesterdary, to Christmas today! What I love about this card is how all the different types of papers make it look so pretty!
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 11”; 1” x 4-1/2” for banner
- Galvanized Metallic Paper: 1” x 4”
- Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- Two pieces (Merry Merlot stripe): ½” x 4”
- Floral print: 3” x 4”
- Mint print: 1” x 4”
- Score Thick Whisper White Card Stock at 5-1/2””, fold in half for card base
- Use the Big Shot with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss Galvanized Metallic Paper strip
- Adhere next to fold at top of card base
- Adhere mint Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper to bottom of card front
- Adhere ½” strips of Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper along back top and bottom
- edges of 3” x 4” floral print
- Punch one end of Whisper White cardstock 1” strip with Banner Triple Punch.
- With banner end on the right, stamp sentiment with Merry Merlot Ink
- Adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals
- Wrap ribbon around card front and tie in bow. (I leave ribbon attached to spool and trim after tying to save ribbon)
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!