I find it so hard sometimes to create masculine cards, but, these products are perfect for just that!
- Soft Suede: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (score at 4 1/4″) 2 1/2″ x 4”
- Crumb Cake: 4” x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 2 1/4″ x 4”
- Using a Sponge Dauber and Crumb Cake ink, sponge ink into the depressed side of the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Place Crumb Cake cardstock into the Woodland Embossing Folder and run thru the Big Shot.
- Adhere the embossed piece onto the card base.
- On the Very Vanilla cardstock use Soft Suede ink on the mountain and stamp on the left side. Without reinking stamp another mountain slightly off-center. Ink again and stamp a portion of the mountain onto the right side.
- Using the stamp that has two land pieces (one on top of the other, connected in the middle) and Wild Wasabi ink, stamp the grass several times directly under the mountains.
- Use Tangerine Tango and the circular stamp and place your sun right above the left mountain.
- Using Tranquil Tide ink, stamp the trees onto the left side of the card. Reink the stamp and stamp again on the right side. Without reinking stamp one more time onto the right side.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla art piece onto the Soft Suede mat.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the art piece 3 times and tie a bow.
- Adhere art piece to the card base.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!