Leadership was ABSOLUTELY wonderful and I'm so sad to have had to come back home to such cold weather. I was wearing my cute sandals and short sleeved shirts….ahhh to live in warm weather all year long!!!
Today I wanted to show you a few of the hightlights from the Make and Take Session:
All of our projects kits where in cute paper Stampin' Up! bags….I love the details!
Each spot had amazing "GIFTIES"…the chocolate was made by one of the Stampin' Up! staff members and boy was it yummy!
I love the chance to catch up with some fabulous friends…this is Janice Weightman and I. She's one of my mentors and has been such an inspiration to me over the years.
I also had time to take pictures of fabulous samples…I think this was one of my favourites from the make and take room! Can you just see it in a litte girl's room?!
1) LIKE ME on Facebook and you'll get a FREE 22 page Class Tutorial!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for an upcoming CLASSES….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!
6) Sale-A-Bration is now on….check out the details!