I think Unicorns are my spirit animals and this card is truly magical! 🙂
- Bermuda Bay (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Designer Paper (triangle pattern): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, 3” x 3” plus scraps
- Glimmer Paper (turquoise): 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Adhere the designer paper to the 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” Whisper White cardstock. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- Die cut the 2nd largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits using the 3” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere the square to the Glimmer Paper using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the unicorn image using Memento ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color in the unicorn’s body using the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo. Color in the unicorn’s mane and tail using the Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist markers as shown. Die cut the image using the coordinating framelit. Adhere the unicorn to upper portion of the stitched square using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the banner image using Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Curve the photopolymer greeting “Oh Happy Day” on your clear block. Stamp the greeting inside the banner using Pumpkin Pie ink. Punch the banner image using the Duet Banner Punch. Adhere the punched banner to the lower portion of the stitched square using Dimensionals.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!