- Adhere the designer paper to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting “love” using Memento ink, slightly off center on the card base. Be sure to leave enough room so the heart will fit.
- Stamp the striped heart on white scrap cardstock using Memento ink. Cut out using your scissors. Place a generous amount of Dimensionals on the back of the heart. Remove the paper backing. Wrap the Metallic Thread back and forth in a diagonal pattern, adhering it to the Dimensionals as you create the loops. Adhere the heart/thread to the lower left corner of the card base.
- Stamp the rose/leaf image on white scrap cardstock using Memento ink. Color in the flower using a Sponge Dauber and Berry Burst ink. Die cut the heart using the coordinating size framelit. Adhere to the far-right side of the striped heart as shown.
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots as shown.
- Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half
- Whisper White – scraps
- Designer Paper (Berry Burst ombre pattern) – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Metallic Thread – 23”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!