If you are looking for a card to really WOW someone with, this card is it! With the NEW stamp set Love and Affection and the Botanical Builders Framelits this card is not as difficult to make as it may look! The addition of the Copper Embossing Powder makes this card spectacular!
How To Make It:
1. Start by scoring your Crumb Cake card stock at 1 ½” and 5” on the long side.
2. Using the 1 ¾” Circle Punch, punch a hole that is centered on the 1 ½” line in the upper right portion of the card base as shown above.
3. Adhere the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper panel to the Flirty Flamingo panel and adhere to the front of card as shown above.
4. Fold card on score lines and burnish with a Bone Folder.
5. Using the assorted card stock scraps and the Botanical Builder Framelits, cut out the medium and small size flowers.
6. Next, using the flower center framelit, cut out the centers for the medium flowers.
7. Using the leaves framelits in the Botanical Builders, cut the leaves of your choice from the Cucumber Crush scraps of card stock.
8. Adhere the flower centers to the medium size flowers.
9. Using the tiny flower stamp from the Love and Affection stamp set and Versamark ink, stamp the image in the center of all flowers and emboss with the Copper Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
10. Stamp and emboss the sentiment in the same manner on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out a flagged banner.
11. Open card up completely and adhere one of the medium to the card so that it is centered in the hole created by the 1 ¾” Circle Punch. Be sure to use adhesive ONLY on the bottom petals.
12. Next, arrange the flowers, leaves and banner and adhere to card as desired.
13. Using one of the small flowers, add a dimensional to the back and add the flower towards the left side (front) so that when the card is closed, the flower will act as a “latch” to keep the card closed. Hint: Open and close card several times while adding the flowers to ensure the placement won’t interfere with opening and closing the card.
Love and Affection (141545)
Crumb Cake-4 ½” x 8 ½” (120953); Flirty Flamingo-4” x 3 ¼” + scraps for flowers (141416); Daffodil Delight (119683); Cucumber Crush (138335); Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730), Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper-3 ¾” x 3” (141632)
Copper Embossing Powder (141636); Heat Tool (129053); 1 ¾” Circle Punch (119850); Botanical Builder Framelits (140625); SNAIL (104332); Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)