Today, I went through all my stamps and pulled out my retiring ones. I’m losing more retiring stamps than I have left over…which means I’ll have to replenish with lots of fun, new stamps from the upcoming catalogue!!! I cannot wait. 🙂
I picked one of my favourite stamp sets that I have left and got playing today! Hope you like it!
Check out the DISCOUNTED BUNDLE I put together below!
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and folded
- Melon Mambo: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 3 ¾” x 5” and scraps for girl and hat
- Basic Black: 1” x 2”
- Open your ink pads slightly and push the ink part to the lid until you have ink in the lid.
- Wet watercolour paper with Aquapainter. Use Aquapainter to pick up ink from the lid and swipe back and forth on paper until you like the colour. When changing colour, make sure that you remove the previous colour on scrap paper. I used Melon Mambo on the bottom, then Rich Razzleberry and lastly, Pacific Point. Set aside to dry.
- Use Wink of Stella to add glitter to the background in some parts of the layer in sweeping motions.
- Stamp lady on watercolour paper with Memento ink. Use Watercolor pencils to colour image (Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry for dress, Early Espresso for hair, Calypso Coral for skin). Use a blender pen to blend colours and make sure you remove colour on scrap paper before switching colours. Leave some white space on the dress to make it look more natural.
- Stamp hat on watercolour paper and colour with Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil. Blend with Blender Pen.
- Use paper snips to cut out the lady and the hat. Add the hat to image using a mini Dimensional.
- Adhere image to layer with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Adhere watercolour paper to Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Wrap approx. 6” ribbon to the two layers and adhere ends to back. Take another small piece of ribbon (approx. 5”) and wrap around the first ribbon, tie in a knot and cut ends.
- Adhere the two layers to the card base.
- Stamp greeting on Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White ink, let dry. Add dimensionals to the back of black cardstock and attach to card.
- Add 3 Rhinestone Jewels to the card.
Josee’s bundle: SAVE 15% in May from Josee
Here’s what you get:
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!