- Tangerine Tango Card Stock : 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black Card Stock 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”, cut in half lengthwise
- Take 1/2 sheet of Tangerine Tango card stock, fold in half, and crease with bone folder. Adhere DSP to card front. Run 12” length of ribbon around the center, covering up the seam between the 2 pieces of DSP and adhere at center front.
- Stamp greeting with black ink on white card stock and cut out with 2-7/8” long oval shape from Stitched Shapes dies. Run black card stock through Big Shot on scalloped oval die that is 3” in length. Adhere these pieces together and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Take 8” length of ribbon and tie a bow. Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dot. Take another Mini Glue Dot and fold in half—attach to back of acrylic shape. Stick to oval.
SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES Get a 16-card tutorial FREE when you purchase ones of these bundles this month!
- SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES Get a 16-card tutorial FREE when you purchase ones of these bundles this month!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!