My favourite part of this card is the vellum heart layered on the card!
- Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Calypso Coral: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 4 ¾” and ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 2 ¾” x 3 ½” for the heart
- Stamp the larger piece of whisper white card stock with petal pink ink using the floral image from the stamp set. Stamp off each time you reink the image to give it a softer look.
- Layer the stamped white cardstock to the calypso coral cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card base using dimensionals.
- Die cut the second largest thin heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits using the vellum. Add to the card base using a bit of adhesive where it will be covered with the greeting.
- Stamp greeting onto the strip of white cardstock using calypso coral ink.
- Flag the left side of the greeting and add it to the card base using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from the petal pink twine and add it to the card front using dimensionals.
SHOP RETIRING PRODUCTS IN MY ONLINE STORE:
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!