Hope you’re having a great weekend! I got some of my Holiday Catalogue goodies this past week and today I got a chance to play with the adorable Snowman Season stamp set! I love the 3 adorable snowmen in this set. I played with the builder snowman and I love how it turned out. The fact that there is a matching punch, makes this set super fun to create with!
- Real Red: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4 ¼” and 1” x 4-1/4” for banner
- Balmy Blue: 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- Ribbon: approx. 15”
- Fold the Real Red cardstock in half.
- Use the corner of the Classic Label Punch to punch out a small hole in the fold of the card.
- Put ribbon through the hole and make a bow in the front left hand side of card.
- Stamp the snowflakes on the Whisper White cardstock randomly by inking once and then stamping two different times to create 2 different shades of the colour.
- Use a paintbrush to add Shimmery Crystal Effects to the entire front of the snowflake layer. Paint the Crystal Effects vertically and horizontally to create a more textured look making sure you let it dry in between applications. Once dry, adhere it to the Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Stamp the snowman, 2 arms and hat with Memento Black ink on scrap cardstock.
Tip: You can punch a scrap template using the Snowman Builder punch and carefully add stamps in the template. Once they are placed in your template, you can lay down your Acrylic block to attach stamps so that your stamps are placed correctly for stamping and punching out.
- Colour snowman and hat with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Adhere snowman to card using glue dots. Place hat to the card using a dimensional. Add mittens from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit using Glue Dots.
- Add Real Red Enamel Dots on top of buttons.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” on bottom of card with Memento Black ink pad.
- Stamp “Let It Snow” on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punch out using the 1 ½” circle punch. Attach circle to the card using dimensionals.
September Stampin’ News:
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE- Designer Series Paper
SAVE ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!