This past weekend was quite the whirlwind, I came home from leadership on Saturday and went straight to the Wonderful Wedding Show in Winnipeg. Thank goodness I had fabulous helpers this weekend because my flight was delayed and I only got there around 3:15pm. We really had a great weekend chatting with tons of excited brides and I can't wait to start working with them to make their wedding invites!
Today I thought I'd share some amazing photos from our Managers reception…can you tell the theme?
We has some yummy appetizers before the show!
The show was amazing, but extremely stressful….I couldn't believe the strenght, flexibility and courage of all the performers….I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!
AND we got an adorable NEW stamp set and some Stampin' Up! chopsticks as a gift!
Cute Leadership Display Card of the day:
1) LIKE ME on Facebook and you'll get a FREE 22 page Class Tutorial!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for an upcoming CLASSES….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!
6) Sale-A-Bration is now on….check out the details!