Hello! Happy, happy Friday!
So glad this week is over! Phew! The first week back at school is always such a busy week as we all readjust to being back to 'normal' routine! Looking forward to the weekend!
I have a lovely card to share with you today. Love the subtle colour combination, it's just so pretty!!
I love to decorate my envelopes to match the cards as well! It just finishes the look and makes it look like a complete handmade card set!
· Stamp Sets – Kinda Eclectic w -135347, c- 135350
· Card Stock – Crumb Cake #120953, Very Vanilla #101650
· Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake #126975, Lost Lagoon #133644, Memento Tuxedo Black #132708
· Misc. – Typeset Designer Series Specialty Paper (DSP) #133704, Starburst Framelits #132967, Bitty Butterfly Punch #129406, 1” Square Punch #124094, Stampin Dimensional #104430
· 8.5”x5.5” Crumb Cake card stock
· 3” strip of Very Vanilla
· Typeset Designer Series Paper 1”x6” and ½”x4”
1. Stamp the circle with letters stamp on the Crumb Cake card stock randomly using the Crumb Cake Stampin Pad, do not re-ink each time, so some of the images are lighter.
2. Stamping off on scrap paper first and then on the Very Vanilla card stock strip, stamp the leaf on 3” strip Very Vanilla card stock using the Lost Lagoon stamp pad.
3. Stamp the kindness stamp using the Memento black stamp pad on top of the Lost Lagoon stamped leaf image.
4. Run the stamped image thru the Big Shot using the medium Starburst Framelit.
5. Stamp the Bitty Butterfly in Lost Lagoon on scrap Very Vanilla. Punch out using the Bitty Butterfly punch.
6. Put the 1” x 6” Typeset DSP strip in the Square punch to make pennant ends.
7. Place Typeset DSP strips on cards using SNAIL adhesive. Leave a little of the pennant end strip with no adhesive, so it can flip up a little.
8. Adhere the starburst and the butterfly using Stampin Dimensionals.
September Hostess Code to use: SP97KYQW
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!