Today's card is another one using one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets: Botanicals For You.
How to Make It:
1. Use Hello Honey ink to stamp flowers onto the Hello Honey card base
2. Attach the black designer paper to the card.
3. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the large sentiment onto the Whisper White cardstock and then stamp the smaller sentiment at the bottom of the card.
4. Attach the Whisper White layer to the card as shown.
5. Wrap the twine around the card twice and tie a bow.
6. Use the Elegant Butterfly punch with the floral designer paper and attach the butterfly to the card using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
7. Peel the yellow piece off of the back of the pearl and attach it to the butterfly.
8. Use the corner punch on the two right corners of the card.
- Stamp Sets: Botanicals For You #141234 (wood) or #141237 (clear mount) – (Sale-a-Bration)
- Ink: Basic Black #140931, Hello Honey #133643
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Hello Honey #133678, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper #140583
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, SNAIL adhesive #104332, Basic Black Baker’s Twine #134576, Project Life Corner punch #135346, Elegant Butterfly punch #127526, Metal Rimmed Pearl #138394
- Hello Honey Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White layer – 2 1/8” x 4”
- Designer Paper: black 3” x 4 1/4”, floral pattern – scrap to punch butterfly
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly Deals!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG