Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I honestly think this is my favourite day of the year…especially if it’s snowing! I love the quiet of it all…we normally have an easy to make dinner and after we open up our new Christmas PJ’s. After we change, we all snuggle up on the couch to watch a Christmas move…normally ELF! A part of the way through, we make hot chocolate and start eating some yummy treats!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve too!
Today’s card is a preview of what’s to come in the new Year!! The Occasions Catalogue is awesome and I thought you’d love to see a sneak peek! The JUST BECAUSE stamp set can only be earned with Stampin Rewards!
- Highland Heather card base: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half
- Highland Heather Gingham Gala: 3-1/2”x 4-3/4”
- Window Sheet: 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Granny Apple Green: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
- Shimmery White: 3-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Stamp “thinking of you” image with Memento Ink onto Shimmery White. Color in with Stampin’ Blends. Brush leaves with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. Die cut with rectangle.
- Die cut rectangle one size larger than focal image onto Granny Apple Green.
- Die cut one size larger onto Window Sheet.
- Using SNAIL where it can’t be seen when the project is finished, adhere Window Sheet piece to Highland Heather Gingham Gala piece. Adhere that piece to card base with SNAIL taking care to center it.
- Wrap ribbon around Granny Apple Green cardstock at a diagonal and secure with SNAIL. Trim ends of ribbon at angle.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere focal piece to Granny Apple Green then that piece on top of Window Sheet piece.
Here’s another version of the card:
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!