Happy Friday friends! Hope you are gearing up for a fun weekend…I have some small things planned, but, it should be a relaxing one.
Last night, I hosted my last Christmas Card Stamp A Stack for this year. I started these classes in August and can't believe that it's November already!
Next I'm going to get ready for my Christmas Gift Class in December. I can hardly say the word- December…I'm not ready for the snow yet. Do you think we can just skip it?! lol
I do love the season though….right now, I'm even listening to Christmas music!
We made 4 fun cards last night, here's one of them:
STAMP SETS: Joyful Christmas w#131802 c#131805 On Sale right now with the Holiday Sale Click here to see sale items
INK: Always Artichoke #126972; Versamark #102283; Crumb Cake #126975
CARDSTOCK: Always Artichoke #105119; Whisper White #100730; Vellum Cardstock #101856
ACCESSORIES: Markers> Cherry Cobbler #119681 and Crushed Curry #131262; Silver Embossing Powder #109131; Heat Tool #129053; Stampin' Sponges #101610
1. Stamp greeting on whisper white cardstock using Always Artichoke ink
2. Sponge Crumb Cake ink around edges of whisper white and a bit on top to create shadowing where your poinsetta will be.
3. Stamp Poinsetta in versamark on Vellum then sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat emboss.
4. Colour the back of poinsetta using markers and heat set to dry ink.
5. Cut out using Paper Snips.
5. Add a dimensional in middle and add to layer then adhere to card.
>>>>Click here to see SALE items<<<<
Use Hostess Code ZB6RPPJX at checkout during the sale to be enterered in a draw to win prizes!
Note: if your order is over $200 (before tax & shipping), do not use code as your will earn your own hostess gifts!