I had some fun stamping with the SIGNS OF SANTA stamp set yesterday and I love these adorable little elves! I used the STAMPIN’ BLENDS to colour and then added some WINK OF STELLA and the CHAMPAGNE SHIMMER PAINT to add a little shimmer to the card.
- Old Olive: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 ¼”)
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 x 5 1/4”
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer 3/4 full with rubbing alcohol, then add a few drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. Shake to mix and then spray Cherry Cobbler cardstock lightly to add shimmer.
- Colour elves with Stampin’ Blends then use Wink of Stella to add shimmer to hats.
- Wrap twine around Cherry Cobbler cardstock 3 times and tape ends to back with tape. Take another small piece of twine and add to right hand side; tie in a knot.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 9DSEUQDE <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!