- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock- 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half @ 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock- (3 pieces) 3 ½” x 3 ½”, 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”, plus scrap for sentiment and leaves approx. 3” x 3”
- 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper in Pineapple Punch- 3” x 3”
- Fold your card base in half and stamp the image with small plus signs on card front in Lovely Lipstick. The stamp comes from Healing Hugs and I stamped on the top right and bottom left of the card front.
- Adhere the 3 ½” x 3 ½” white square to the front of the card. Then layer the Pineapple Punch paper on top, centered.
- Take the rectangle Whisper White piece (2 ¼” x 4 ¼”) and stamp two flowers in Lovely Lipstick. Then on your scrap Whisper White piece stamp your sentiment in Memento Black and your leaves in Granny Apple Green.
- Punch out the sentiment using the Tailored Tag punch and hand cut your leaves with paper snips.
- Attach the rectangle flower piece with dimensionals to the front of your card.
- Then, put snail only on the stem part of the leaves and tuck them under each flower. I like the ends of the leaves to lift off the card for dimension.
- Add your sentiment to the center with dimensionals.
- Lastly, add a few Artisan Pearls.
See more about our DistINKtive stamps:
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!