Hi and welcome to our first monthly "Inky Divas Mini Blog Hop"! I'm so blessed to have such fabulous stampers in my group that I thought it was about time to showcase some of them through a blog hop!
Each month on the second Friday of the month, I will host a blog hop with a specific theme. This month, we've chosen: FALL projects!
There are 2 other talented stampers on this Blog Hop and I know you'll love all their projects so make sure you go check them out too! (This month's blog hop is a "mini" one, but, you'll see we'll get bigger next month!)
My card is one that was created for my Founder's Circle Swap. Next week, I'll be giving exchanging this card with about 125 other ladies. Yes, that means we had to make 125 of these!
The idea came from Laura Leuenberger, and I loved is so much that I tweaked it and had to make it for my Founders Circle Trip.
Stamp Sets: Gently Falling wood 123802 cling 123804 & En Francais 109521
Paper: Pool Party 122924 ; Soft Suede 115318; Very Vanilla CS 101650
Ink: Soft Suede 115657, Pool Party 122938, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Emboss Powder 109130; Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon 122975; Big Shot 113439; Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976; Stampin' Sponges 101610
- Cut Soft Suede CS to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold at 4 1/4".
- Cut Pool Party CS to 4" x 5 1/4" and put through Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder to create texture.
- Cut Soft Suede CS to 3" x 4" and use side of scissors to rough up edges.
- Cut Very Vanilla CS to 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" and stamp En Francais in River Rock (you'll want to stamp off on scrap paper once to make it a bit lighter.)
- Stamp leaf from Gently Falling in Versamark in middle of CS and emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Use sponges with Pool Party and Soft Suede ink to sponge around leaf. Adhere Vanilla CS to Soft Suede layer.
- Cut ribbon to approx. 5" and make a knot. Adhere ends to ribbon to back side of Soft Suede layer.
- Ahere all layers! Voila…you're done!
Thanks for joining me and I hope you enjoyed this card! Make sure you go check out the next stamper on this Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this month's Blog Hop…I'm positive it will get bigger each month…so, make sure you check back in for our next one on October 14th where we will feature Halloween projects!