Hi and welcome to our second monthly "Inky Divas Blog Hop"! I'm so blessed to have such fabulous stampers in my group that I thought it was about time to showcase some of them through a blog hop!
Each month on the second Friday of the month, I will host a blog hop with a specific theme. This month, we've chosen: Big Shot projects!
The project I wanted to show you uses one of my favourite new dies for the Big Shot called the Holiday Stocking Die (Item #124098)
This is one of the projects we made at my last card class…it's super easy and super fun!
You can use it as a gift card holder OR even a cute candy cane holder! This die is quite versatile and can also be made into a card! Since our dies can be used with over 50 different materials…it's super easy to create a fabric stocking with it!
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock 100730 , Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper 124002
Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Holiday Stocking Die 124098, Snow Burst Textured Embossing Folder 124096, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon 109034, Mini Silver Brads 122941, Dazzling Details 124117
- Use the Big Shot to cut the stocking pieces from the DSP and the accent pieces using Whisper White CS
- Adhere the 2 stockings back to back using snail adhesive (I actually used a bit of Tombow multi-purpose glue around the edges)
- Place the whisper white CS pieces through the Big Shot using the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.
- Poke a hole in one of the white tops and curl a small piece of red ribbon and attach using the mini silver brad.
- Adhere all white accent pieces to the stocking and add Dazzling Details Glitter to middle of all snowflake and let dry.
- You can now use this adorable holder as a gift card holder or to hold candy canes!
Thanks for joining me and I hope you enjoyed this card! Make sure you go check out the next stamper on this Blog Hop!
Members of this month's Inky Divas Blog Hop:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this month's Blog Hop…make sure you check back in for our next one on November 11th where we will feature Christmas Cards!