Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I have to say…mine was great! We had GREAT weather and I got to spend lots of time outside. On Saturday, my little one, who is 11, ran a 5K and did a great job…she rain it in 3omin and 11sec. On Sunday, I had a really nice Mother’s Day and got to be outside for a long walk. I loooove this kind of weather!
Today’s card has some beautiful NEW designer paper that is available this month in one of our Share What you Love bundles! It is gorgeous, don’t you think?!
- Pear Pizzazz 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Rich Razzleberry 4 x 5 ¼”
- Score the Pear Pizzazz cardstock at 4 ¼” and fold to make card.
- Punch out shapes using the Tailored Tag Punch and adhere to background. (Tip: if you punch out your shapes close together, you pattern will look nicer once adhered)
- Wrap the Linen Thread around card three times and tie in a bow on right hand side.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink, then punch out using the Starburst punch. Use Pear Pizzazz ink to stamp leaves.
- Add dimensional to back of the punched shape and add to card.
SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES Get a 16-card tutorial FREE when you purchase ones of these bundles this month!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!