Are you local to Kanata? I’m starting a new stampers club and would love you to join!
The first date will be August 17th and will be one Monday per month for the next 6-8 months (depending on the number of ladies who join).
I’m looking for at least one more member…let me know if you’d like to join!
Stampers Technique Club
…the perfect LADIES NIGHT OUT! Learn free techniques night while buying stamps on a budget!
- Want to earn a FREE STAMP SET and at a FREE SHOPPING SPREE in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogue?
- Want to learn WOW Techniques that will impress your friends?
- Would you like to receive free stamps & merchandise without hosting a workshop?
- Don’t want to host your own stamping party?
- Got a long wishlist, but can’t get it all at once?
…Then my stamp club IS just what you need!
How does it work?
As a member of a club with 6 ladies, you agree to purchase a min. of $35 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise per month for 6 consecutive months.
(The dollar value and number of months may change slightly based on the number of members who join.)
What’s in it for me??
Each month, one of the members is named the "hostess" and will receive at least…
- One Free level 1 hostess stamp set (Approx. value: $20)
- At least $20 of merchandise of your choice absolutely free
- AND a Free Catalogue & Idea Book! (Value: $11.95)
- Attend a Free monthly stamp night at my Stampin’ Studio to learn techniques & make 2 free projects! (attendance is optional- some join just for the hostess benefits!)
- VIP Technique Tutorials…Each month, I will create a tip sheet to of our monthly techniques that you can keep as a resource!
Please let me know if you’d like to join!