I often forget how relaxing and therapeutic colouring can be until I pull out my colours and start putting them to paper. I used my Stampin’ Blends and had a lot of fun making this card!
- Pink Pirouette: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″) and 3 ½’ x 3 ¾”
- Crumb Cake: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 3 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Vellum Cardstock: ¾” x 2”
- Fold Pink Pirouette in half to form card front.
- Using Basket Weave Embossing Folder, emboss Crumb Cake cardstock. Take Crumb Cake ink pad and rub on top of embossed cardstock.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to approx. 6 ½”, tie a knot on the left hand side and adhere ends to back or Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Take the basket stamp and ink it with Versamark, then Memento ink and stamp it on watercolor paper.
- Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Use Stampin’ Blends in Pink Pirouette, Old Olive and Crumb Cake to colour the basket. Colour flowers with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere stamped layer to Pink Pirouette cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive, then adhere to card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting with Memento ink on vellum cardstock, then heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Use a tiny bit of Fine-Tip Glue Pen on back of vellum just under stamping, and then add to front of card.
*Get the Blossoming Basket bundle for free with a min. $120 order in March 2018. Embossing Folder will be available in the next Annual Catalogue.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!