– Grapefruit Grove Cardstock: 5″ x 7″, folded in half for card base
– White Cardstock (cut from Note Cards): 2 1/2″ x 4″; 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
– Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Stamp cupcake base at bottom of smaller white cardstock with Soft Suede ink. Stamp middle part of icing and top of icing with Grapefruit ink. Stamp heart pick with Lovely Lipstick ink. Stamp greeting at the top with Soft Suede ink.
- Adhere gingham Designer Series Paper to folded card base. Adhere stamped piece to card base. Paint heart pick with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp “Sweet Wishes” with Soft Suede ink on larger white cardstock piece. Stamp several flowers using Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick ink. Adhere to card inside.
- Stamp several flowers on envelope too to make a matching set!
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!