Skip to content
- Tranquil Tide : Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½, 3 ¼” x ¾”
- Petal Pink: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”, 3 ½” x 7/8”
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4 ” x 4”, scrap to punch vases
- Ribbon : 7”
- Fold Tranquil Tide cardstock in half for card base
- Adhere Petal Pink and Nature’s Poem DSP to card base.
- Using Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits, cut one large scalloped circle from Petal Pink and using next size plain circle cut one circle from Tranquil Tide Cardstock.
- Cut two vases from Nature’s Poem DSP scrap. Place on top of Tranquil Tide circle cut in step 3 and mark top of vase lightly with a pencil.
- Using Memento black ink, stamp two flower stems, lining up with pencil mark in step 4 (you want to stamp so the flowers will come out of the vase in the correct place).
- Using SNAIL, attach vases to Tranquil Tide circle. Attach circle to Petal Pink scallop and attach this unit to card base using dimensionals.
- Attach 2 small pearl jewels to center of stamped flowers on left.
- Stamp “Hoping your day blooms with happiness” onto Petal Pink strip using Memento black ink. Attach to Tranquil Tide strip and adhere to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Grapefruit Grove ribbon and attach on side of circle unit.
JUNE HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UDAJQ9R4 <<
Qualify for JO JO POINTS
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!