Today's card features Have a Cuppa– a super cute set that is not only great for Mother's Day cards, but cards for any wonderful lady on your card giving list!
How To Make It:
1. Adhere Designer Series Paper (DSP) piece to card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
2. Run Whisper White cardstock piece through embossing folder then adhere to left side of card base with SNAIL.
3. Using largest teacup die, cut out 2 (Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry DSP). Using smaller teacup, cut out 1 in Bermuda Bay DSP. Using Wisteria Wonder DSP, cut out swirly die and adhere to Crushed Curry cup with tiny dabs of liquid glue.
4. Die cut spoon out of silver foil sheet. Set aside.
5. Stamp lemon slice on Crushed Curry cardstock with Crushed Curry ink. Trim with Paper Snips. Snip center of lemon about ¼” and adhere to Melon Mambo teacup with liquid glue on the back of the cup.
6. Arrange the 3 cups as a stack and adhere each cup to the next with a little piece of SNAIL making sure that the entire piece will fit within the white embossed piece but don’t adhere it to the white base yet
7. Stamp tea-riffic sentiment twice on Whisper White scrap. Die cut with the tag framelit that is 1” wide.
8. Adhere twine to back of top teacup then adhere teacup piece to white embossing folder with Dimensionals
9. Arrange the twine so it will loosely come out of the top cup and extend to the bottom right of the card. Staple twine to tag and cut off any excess twine.
10. In about 2 places, dab the tiniest amount of liquid glue where you want the twine to stay. Let dry.
11. Using envelope die, cut out 1 liner in same DSP you chose for the card base. Insert into white envelope. Fold before adhering so it sits nicely then adhere with a few pieces of SNAIL.
• Bermuda Bay card base : 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2” and folded
• Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 5” plus a scrap for the teabag tag
• Have a Cuppa DSP : 4” x 5-1/4”
• Crushed Curry scrap large enough to stamp the lemon on
• Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine: about 6”
• Stamp Sets: A Nice Cuppa (140683)
• Inks: Crushed Curry (131173) and Bermuda Bay (131171)
• Paper: Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Crushed Curry Cardstock ( 131199), Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (140567) and Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
• Other: Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies (140624), Tags & Labels Framelits (138282), Envelope Liners Framelits (132172), Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301), Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (138287), Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine (134586) Handheld Stapler (139083), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332) & Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS