Happy Easter to all my readers! I hope your day is filled with hope and joy!
Here’s a cute card that I found on the Stampin’ Up! website that I thought I’d share with you. (I love that they allow us to share some of these ideas with you…there are so many great ideas inside the Demonstrator website…the hardest part was choosing one!
This adorable "Lucky Duck" card was stamped by Barbara Jackson.
STAMPS & SUPPLIES
Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun (Duck and "Lucky Duck") Item #113262; $46.95; set of 10 in Occassions Mini
- Stamp duck image on So Saffron checked Designer Series paper and color in the beak, feet and bow with Pumpkin Pie and Bordering Blue Stampin’ Write markers. Cut out and set aside.
- Stamp the words “Lucky duck” in bottom right corner of Baja Breeze cloud print Designer Series paper.
- Cut the Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze polka dot print in half to make 2 pieces 1?1/2" wide x 4" long. Use the paper?piercing tool and mat to add the two Baja Breeze corduroy buttons to one piece and SNAIL this piece to the bottom of the So Saffron card base. SNAIL the other piece to the top of the card.
- Using the Horizontal Slot punch, put it in all the way from the bottom on the left of the Baja Breeze card stock piece and punch it. Then do the same from the top. Next SNAIL your Baja Breeze cloud print paper to the Baja Breeze card stock, turn over and follow the slot punch holes and punch them through the cloud paper.
- Take the 10" piece of So Saffron poly?twill ribbon and put it down through the slot punched holes on the cloud print piece. Turn it over and crisscross the ribbons, putting the ends through the opposite hole that they came out of. Pull the tails of the ribbon through and cut them in a “v” to finish. Mount this entire piece to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the duck image that you cut out earlier and mount to the front of the card on top of the cloud print paper, just to the left of the “Lucky duck” words.