I just love the Glimmer Paper on this card, don’t you?!
- Bermuda Bay: 5 ½” x 8 ½” , 2 ¾ x 2 ¾”
- Daffodil Delight: 4” x 5 ¼”,
- Whisper White: 3 x 3 scrap for die cutting
- Glimmer paper: 1 x 4” and scarp for punching
- Adhere daffodil delight piece to Bermuda bay card front. Then adhere 1 x 4 glimmer paper in the middle.
- Using second biggest stitched square framelit – cut whisper white piece.
- Using black ink – stamp sentiment in bottom right corner of the white piece, and using Old Olive ink – the branch on top of the sentiment. Then with black ink stamp a bird and balloon (only bottom portion of the balloon will fit). Using blends – color the bird and branch.
- Adhere stamped piece to Bermuda bay square, adhere with dimensionals to the center of the card. Punch the smaller balloon from the scrap of glimmer paper. Adhere with dimensional over the stamped balloon.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!